Unintended Farms was the vision of a small family who was always looking for an affordable, safe way to grow our own food and raise our family. Erin & Rich wanted to teach their sons that life doesn’t have to be bought in a store. They always grew vegetables, but eating clean is only half of the battle for a clean home. Why is everything in the store that is natural and safe come at such a cost? After starting to sell their veggies at a local farmer’s market, they started by just making laundry soap and a family safe flea & tick spray. Shortly after, their community was asking them to make cleaners for each room in the house! Within a year they were able to add more products, providing customers with a better option!
Finding safe cleaners can be stressful!
Can you relate to these statements?
- We buy a cleaner at the store and it is made of ingredients that aren’t good for us, but we don’t know what else to use!
- We have been searching for products that are safe for our family but actually work!
- We wish someone could point us in a cost effective direction to buy safe products!
- We want to be able to pronounce the ingredients in our cleaners!
- We are tired of researching cleaners online and finding conflicting information!
- We just want products that are going to be safe for our family and pets!
If so we would love to help you!