DO NOT USE BLEACH OR CLEANERS WITH BLEACH!
Did you know that bleach has chlorine in it and has been linked to cancer? Eek!
According to the National Poison Control Center website, 43,518 calls concerning bleach were reported in 2016. Using all purpose cleaners that contain bleach, or sodium hypochlorite are almost always dispensed in a spray bottle. Sodium hypochlorite poses many health risks including asthma and respiratory concerns, skin allergies and irritation, cancer, and environmental risks.
There is a specific risk when bleach is put into a machine such as a dishwasher or washing machine where the bleach is heated and then released as a gas when the machine is opened in the home!
USE AN ALL NATURAL ALTERNATIVE
Unintended Farms spent a few years developing a safe, yet effective bleach free All Natural Multi-Purpose Cleaner. Utilizing the power of Tea Tree essential oil and castile soap, it is perfect for cleaning surfaces in your home: kitchen tables and counters, floors, bathroom sinks and counters, granite, tile, handles, knobs and beyond…
This handmade all natural, non-toxic cleaner is anti-bacterial and works hard on grease, dirt, and grime. Use on any non-porous surface and wipe with a soft cloth. This also works great on stainless steel, granite counters, and our microfiber couch!
Unintended Farms shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by improper use of a product.
Grammy’s Sweet Lemon Laundry Sauce Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much do I use per load? – Just 1 tablespoon will wash a regular size, reasonably dirty load of laundry. However, for added softness we recommend 2 or if you just like it and want to use half the jar, be our guest! This product is gentle enough that you don’t have to worry about it eating holes in your washables.
2. Does it work in a high efficiency washer & dryer? – Yes! However, you must put it in the rear of the detergent drawer, dilute it in a 1/2 cup of water, or simply scoop into clothing chamber. Really we just throw some in and it works!
3. Can you make it in a bigger size than a quart? Nothing is impossible, but at this time my method involves using regular mouthed mason jars… so no, but perhaps if by special order. We never turn down reasonable offers. We could probably fill a large pickle jar with one batch.
4. Can you make a batch without essential oils? Absolutely! Just ask!
5. Does it build up my septic tank? No! Unlike big box store brands of detergents, our laundry sauce helps break it down! Just one more added benefit!
6. Is it really just 4 ingredients? Yep! Cross our hearts!
7. Does it cure poison oak? Ok, it’s not snake oil or anything, but rub a little on your rash! It’ll help dry it out!
8. Does it suds up? Kind of! You’ll see a few bubbles because of the washing soda! Not like box store brands, but you don’t that anyways!
9. Where can I get this wonderful Laundry Sauce? Currently we are offering the Laundry Sauce at the Umpqua Valley Farmer’s Market on Saturdays from 10-2 and the Riverside Market at Glaser Estate Winery from 1-7 on Thursdays which are both located in Roseburg, Oregon.